Tuesday 29 May 2012

Right, come on, let's go!

After a morning spent chasing a chain and getting it fitted to SGD's bike, eating bacon sandwiches and me faffing about with me luggage, we set off for a steady cruise down to Harwich. I said, "We've got plenty of time, so we'll take the pretty route through Norfolk". Steve said, " You sure we've got time?". The fact that he spent the last 50 mile on the red line, the missed phone call from DFDS (good attempt I thought), and the check-in lady's reprimand, "We've been waiting for you. You're the last two"' probably says it all. We did go the scenic route!

Nice boat though. Comfortable cabin. Only had to sell half an arm to pay for the evening meal too. No chance of getting pissed without a small lottery win, so it will be early to bed tonight where, hopefully, I won't be disturbed too much by the haggis scented aromas emanating from the adjacent bunk!

Steve with the two most expensive coffees in the world:

 

3 comments: